Star Wars Galaxies: SWG RADIO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Galaxies: SWG RADIO

Star Wars Galaxies Radio! - 12/7/2007

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Droppin Science Crew -Pending-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
philefluxx

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-20

The Droppin Science Crew -Pending- Empty
PostSubject: The Droppin Science Crew -Pending-   The Droppin Science Crew -Pending- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:22 pm

First Name: Phil E Fluxx
What swg server are you in? Starsider
In Game Character names: Orann Strife
Do you have a microphone?: Yup
What kind of music would you play?: Electro House

So I ran across the post on the Starsider forums about the station. I think that is awesome! So myself and a few buddys host a bi-weekly broadcast on Friday nights for Faderwave Radio. We are techno Dj's spinning the latest Electro and House musik. Im really not sure if that is what you are looking for but I figured Id get my name out there just in case. We have been broadcasting for Faderwave for about 3 years and have been talking about picking up another show to counter balance our show with Faderwave. If your interested post here or hit me up in game and so we can discuss available slots. If you want a sample we are on this Friday feel free to drop by, show starts around 11pm AZ. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Brolyk
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-07-02

The Droppin Science Crew -Pending- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Droppin Science Crew -Pending-   The Droppin Science Crew -Pending- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:20 pm

Please check your pms.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsgalaxies.rpg-board.net

The Droppin Science Crew -Pending-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Galaxies: SWG RADIO :: SWG Radio :: Become a DJ-
Jump to: